Reunion Time!

August 6th-9th

Be sure get your family assignments ready for the reunion. It's gonna be fun!

Movie Madness!

August 19, 2009

Crawdad fishing

These are the only pictures of the family reunion that I got! So, happy fishing! Thanks to Jannie and Reed for taking us. It was very gratifying to actually catch something on the end of the line!

Putting crawdads in the jug for dinner.

Everyone who is brave enough to hold a crawdad, grab one and show me! And Mom, just be brave and dry off.
Finally, Tiffany is in at least ONE picture! Proof! She was here.

Time to get down to business. Grab those crawdads.

Oh, that's a big one. Good job, brave girl.


1 comment:

Jannie said...

I LOVE the pictures!!! I had a great time fishing too. Definitely a favorite pasttime of mine.

Thanks for posting this by the way! I only have a picture of Reed and I outside our bungalow and Jayson in his Indiana Jones attire. I'll post them. If anyone else has pictures, I would LOVE to see them!...and I'm sure everyone else would too. :)