Reunion Time!

August 6th-9th

Be sure get your family assignments ready for the reunion. It's gonna be fun!

Movie Madness!

November 26, 2007

Frogging

I swear she did it. Everyday. For two years! In the same spot!!! On my right arm just below the shoulder. I would be innocently walking into the kitchen on Gentry, minding my own hungry business, when all of a sudden, out of no where, she'd plant a hard knuckle right into my arm. She had it in for me. And it hurt sooooo bad! Because she just kept frogging me in the same place, so the bruise would never heal. What did I do to deserve that, anyway? I could never retaliate. I was too good natured and kind. So, I would tell Mom, but nothing would happen. Tara would just giggle wickedly and run away. I'm still trying to forgive her for it.

1 comment:

TaratheFirst said...

She is NOT trying to frogive me. She wants to remember forever! I did not frog her every day for 2 years. She was the rude one and so she got socked! It was deserved, when I really did it!