Reunion Time!

August 6th-9th

Be sure get your family assignments ready for the reunion. It's gonna be fun!

Movie Madness!

November 28, 2007

Don't help me!!!

One day while living on Qualibrook, I walked home from school to find that Tara had "helped" me clean my room. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! When Tara helps you clean anything, that generally means that half your stuff goes missing and you'll never see it again. Now, I admit that I wasn't always the cleanest or most detailed organizer in my earlier years. But, I was organized none the less. I knew that my homework was over in the corner, by my dresser, under that pile of clothes, stuffed animals and a few prized rocks. But when I came home that fateful day, the top of my dresser was bare, there was empty space under my bed, and my pathway on the floor was gone - EVERYTHING on that cement floor was gone (we didn't have it carpeted at the time). I was devastated! Where was all my stuff?!? When I asked her, she insisted that I wouldn't miss anything she threw away. What?!? You threw them away?!? My precious posessions?!? I was especially sore about my favorite stuffed animal, the scotti-dog, which I promtly pulled out of the garbage bin. As I pulled it out, I also saw the other things that I knew I would miss for sure! But when Tara saw me hauling in all the stuff she'd just purged, she demanded that I throw it back out. I threw most of it back out, except for the scotti dog. I kept that. But somehow it disappeared again.

3 comments:

TaratheFirst said...

Are you still a little sore about that purge thing? Do you miss it now!

Jannie said...

I miss the scotti-dog, and I'm SURE there's LOTS of other things I miss...

Well anyway, it makes for a good story. :)

TaratheFirst said...

Jannie -- But you actually do not remember the "lots of things" specifically....right? You just miss the remembrance of your "things".