Reunion Time!

August 6th-9th

Be sure get your family assignments ready for the reunion. It's gonna be fun!

Movie Madness!

March 14, 2008

Jannie, the Bug Lady

When ever there was a bug intruding upon the household, the person to come and save the day was... JANNIE! She was brave! She was fearless! She was also younger than me so I could boss her around. ("YOU get the bug! You saw it first!") I am forever grateful that she would kill the roaches and crickets (especially crickets)! There was even a time that there was a lizard in the closet! I tried to be the big sister and take care of the situation myself. I groped and grabbed and finally snagged it by the tail and YUCK! The tail came off! I wanted to vomit. Unable to pursue the attacker further (due to trembling limbs and a weak stomach), I stepped back and let the pro go at it. After struggling a great deal under all the clothes and shoes and toys, she came out victorious. Jannie saved the day again!
I talk a good fight, but when it comes down to it, I am always afraid that they will get me before I get them... And their tail might come off.

2 comments:

Jannie said...

Yup, I'm a hero.

Summer said...

Oh, that is soooo good! Loved that one!