Reunion Time!

August 6th-9th

Be sure get your family assignments ready for the reunion. It's gonna be fun!

Movie Madness!

March 8, 2008

Tiffany Doo-Dah

I've always heard this great story about Tiffy when she was little. I guess she and Mom would sing the song "Zippidy-doo-dah, Zippidy-aye! My oh my what a wonderful day..." but they would change the Zippidy-doo-dah to Tiffany-doo-dah, which she just loved! Well, she went to a baseball game with the family, if I heard the story right. Somehow she got separated from the group, and got lost. A stranger found her crying and decided to help her.

"What's your name?" the stranger asked.

She sniffed and replied, "Tiffany."

"What's your last name?" the stranger asked.

"Doo-Dah."

1 comment:

The Tiff-girl said...

Actually, I think the person didn't ask me what my last name was. They just said, "Tiffany what?" To which I replied, "Tiffany Doo-Dah."