Reunion Time!

August 6th-9th

Be sure get your family assignments ready for the reunion. It's gonna be fun!

Movie Madness!

March 26, 2008

Slapping the Roach

Charity and I were really little. We lived on Gentry at the time, and we had a serious problem with roaches coming in with the irrigation. Those little beasts often invaded our home and terrorized us all.

This particular afternoon, I was walking behind Charity in the hallway headed to the living room, when I spied an invader. Usually I would try to kill them right away, but it just so happened to be crawling on Charity's head. I couldn't just squish it in her hair! I wasn't sure what to do, but I couldn't just let it be there. So in an instantaneous decision I whacked it out of her hair and it started to fly away. I would have chased it down too, but Charity whirled around with the maddest look I'd seen since I walked in front of her when she was on camera.

"Why did you hit me?!?" she bellowed.

I was taken aback. I just saved you and you're yelling at me? I stuttered "I-I didn't. I w-was just trying t-to...."

"Yes you did! I'm telling mom!"

A hero's thanks.

No comments: