Reunion Time!

August 6th-9th

Be sure get your family assignments ready for the reunion. It's gonna be fun!

Movie Madness!

January 13, 2008

twins or not ...that is the question!

Tara and Summer looked enough like twins to fool people. When they were little, I dressed them alike often. As they grew older they would accidentally do it to themselves. Right girls? Remember the brown leather jackets? How many times did people get them mixed up or think they were twins? It was fun ... for me:)
Don't you think they look even more alike than Arnold Swartzenegger (SP?) and Danny Divito (SP?)
the Mom lady

4 comments:

Summer said...

yeah, it's kind of uncanny how to this day Tara and I will show up in the same clothes. Just this summer, she and I would meet in the kitchen and both have on red shirts and jean shorts, and black flip flops! kind of scary, dontcha think?

Jannie said...

Funny, Charity and I do that same thing! It happened all the time at BYU...weird huh?

Summer said...

yeah, weird! Sundee and TC, you guys, too?

The Tiff-girl said...

Well, I don't think Sundee and I have ever been confused for twins. And I really don't understand why. She and I have the same stature and facial features and hair color and everything!