Reunion Time!

August 6th-9th

Be sure get your family assignments ready for the reunion. It's gonna be fun!

Movie Madness!

February 21, 2008

And just who was babysitting???

One day I came home from shopping or something and I found my little girl (Tiffy) hiding under the counter... kind of in the corner... CUTTING off her long red locks !!! This was my sweet little peacemaker. The gentle child about which I always declared "Everyone needs a Tiffany right in the middle." I was shocked! And where did she get those scissors? (And who was watching her???)
When I found her there was only one beautiful curl left. Needless to say, I was appalled! So in order to make a lasting impression, I pretended to cry. Then I fixed the hair cut and gave her Shirley Temple curls. And of course she was still an absolutely beautiful child. So I don't think she was permantly scarred for cutting her own hair and making her mother "cry."

Where did you get those scissors Tiffany?

No comments: