Reunion Time!

August 6th-9th

Be sure get your family assignments ready for the reunion. It's gonna be fun!

Movie Madness!

February 10, 2008

Your Monkeys are Buggin' Me!

Sundee, Brian, Charity (or was it Summer?) and I were playing Phase 10 on the floor at the house on Minton. I was wearing these really great gorilla slippers - but I have this problem with my shifty feet. They're always looking for a warm place or for something to do. In this case, I had my legs stretched out, ankles crossed, and feet wiggling aimlessly but swiftly back and forth. The way we were sitting, the gorilla heads on the slippers were bumping Sundee and I didn't notice that until she asked me to move my feet. No prob. I moved, but being as busy as they are, my feet ended up back where they were wiggling back and forth as before. She again asked me to move them and I obliged. I did make a conscious effort to not move them back there until my turn came around. After I made my play, I'd entirely forgotten again and moved my restless feet right next to her. I guess she was out of patience and done asking kindly at this point because she blurted out, "Ya know...your monkeys are buggin' me!"

And we all laughed and laughed and laughed!

No comments: