Reunion Time!

August 6th-9th

Be sure get your family assignments ready for the reunion. It's gonna be fun!

Movie Madness!

February 28, 2008

Tiff-a-saurus Rex

In high school, Tiffany had a group of friends that were pretty clever.  Tiff was always a pretty clever, but low-key kind of person, too.  So, it was quite funny to hear the nick names they would give her, considering how calm she was.  One time I remember hearing a boy in her group, I don't remember his name, but he was greeting her like this:  "It's the Tiffster! It's the Tiff-a-nator!  It's the Tiff-a-saurus Rex!"  So fitting, don't you think?

1 comment:

The Tiff-girl said...

I earned these titles when I drove for some weekend activity or a choir activity or something. I was driving the Camry (lots of pick up and go, it was nice) and when we pulled up to a red light, this hot-rod kid in a hot-rod car looked over and gave a kind of "my car is way cooler than yours" kind of look that everybody in my car picked up on. When the light turned green, I hit the gas and reached the speed limit waaaay before he did (I wouldn't dream of going over the speed limit...seriously not more than around five over--I mean, at that age and experience level in Mom and Dad's car...). Anyway, the guys in the car were terribly impressed and quite surprised at my little show of competetiveness, so the next week they made up those titles for me.