Reunion Time!

August 6th-9th

Be sure get your family assignments ready for the reunion. It's gonna be fun!

Movie Madness!

June 6, 2009

And the Winner is...

This was a seriously tough contest! They were all so creative - I couldn't choose alone. So, with a panel of judges and a big deep breath, one fantastic entry squeaked into first place. And the winner is...


...drum roll please...
TIFFANY!!! Tiffany has the winning entry! A big round of applause for our Winner!!!
(...Yooooouuuuu're the weeeener! Yooooouuuuu're the weeeener!...)
Lets have another round of applause for our very close runners up - in no particular order:
SUMMER!
(...YAY! HOORAY! BRAVO!...)

SUNDEE
(...OOO! AHHH! FABULOUS!...)

SUNDEE (2nd Entry)
(...AAAA!!! DOG TRIED TO BITE ME WITH HIS TEETH! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!...)

TARA
(...WOW! AMAZING! FANTASTIC!...actually, the little catch phrase is really clever!...)

and last but not least, the unofficial non-entry
JANNIE'S COMBO!

I tried to take everyone's fabulous ideas and put it into one picture... I'm pretty proud of myself... no, no, I don't have time for autographs...


A big THANK YOU to everyone who participated!

6 comments:

Summer said...

I kinda like the combo myself. I think it's pretty cool, and we all seem to work really well together once we get it together! Good job, Tiff. I wish my font would've come thru. I used Jazz, not Helvitica, but it seems Helvetica is what appears here. It really looks so much better in Jazz. But anyway, loved the entries.

Jannie said...

Thanks! I had a kick making it. It was so easy once I had everyone's cool ideas!

TaratheFirst said...

Congrats Tiffy - I really liked the "Teeth, Daddy!With his teeth!" biting film. I think that one is just Fab.

Sundee said...

Good Job Tiffany! I'm glad you won since you were probably one of the ones who got their entry in on time. In fact I think everyone got their entry in on time except me... I liked the combo too. However, it's missing the film monster... I think Summer's would have looked awesome with Jazz font! It's one of my favorites! oh, and Jannie, I think we should try to get Tara's little saying at the bottom in anyway.

TaratheFirst said...

NOW... who were the judges. The anonymity can not continue. The people have a right to know.

Sundee said...

I'm with Tara! Judges must be revealed!