Reunion Time!

August 6th-9th

Be sure get your family assignments ready for the reunion. It's gonna be fun!

Movie Madness!

June 25, 2009

Jealousy

Sweet little 7 month old Natelle was at Grandma’s (the OTHER grandma) and was at the end of a good day full of games and friends. When I came to get her, she was sitting on the floor. Her grandma picked her up and said, “Do you see your mommy? Say hi!” She was so nonchalant about my presence, virtually ignoring me… that is until my brother-in-law said hello and gave me a hug. Instantly she furrowed her brow and yelled a loud, nasal “Eeehhhh!” She kept hollering until I took her. The moment she was in my arms, she turned and smugly looked down on everyone almost as if to say, “See? She came to see ME. All her love and affection is for ME.” I’d never seen her act like that! The little green jealousy monster suddenly came out!

No comments: