Reunion Time!

August 6th-9th

Be sure get your family assignments ready for the reunion. It's gonna be fun!

Movie Madness!

June 22, 2009

Aunt Jannie's Not a Stranger!

On a holiday break from college, I came down to visit the family. When I was at Sundee’s house, I saw little Georgia – so cute, so tiny, too young to remember me, but surely she must love me anyway! I held out my arms and said playfully “Come ‘ere!” With a grimace she yelled “No!” and started to march away. Angrily Sundee picked her up saying, “You don’t say no like that to your Aunt Jannie!” Then she put Georgia in my arms and walked away. I smiled at Georgia, unsure of how good of an idea this was. Georgia took one look at me, our faces just a few inches apart, her mouth turned to the deepest frown and she began to wail in my face, “waaaaAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!”

No comments: