Reunion Time!

August 6th-9th

Be sure get your family assignments ready for the reunion. It's gonna be fun!

Movie Madness!

July 6, 2009

The Boap

Jayson was a master of word manipulation. He even had a wonderful phrase for the heal of the bread. I do not know how it came into being, but Jayson created a craze for the end of the bread by hollering, "I get the BOAP!". Then we would all fight over the heal. For years I thought that the end of the bread was called the boap. When I was at friend's home and they were going to have the heal of the bread, I would correct them by telling them it was the Boap! Thanks Jayson.

2 comments:

Jannie said...

Yeah, I corrected people about that too.

Sundee said...

Georgia was trying to remember what the end of the loaf was called and instead of the real name, Boap, she called it the Lope!