Reunion Time!

August 6th-9th

Be sure get your family assignments ready for the reunion. It's gonna be fun!

Movie Madness!

July 3, 2009

Red Dinosaur

When Jayson was on his mission, he gave me one of the most memorable gifts from my childhood. He sent me a Red Dinosaur Backpack all the way from Canada! I was probably 5 years old or so. It was so special, I would make sure to keep it safe from any external damage. That meant that I didn't use it to take my things to school very much--only on special occasions.

Time and time again, someone (like Tara!) would try to convince me that this wonderful backpack had lived a wonderful life with me, and it was time for us to part. And yet, the Red Dinosaur has remained alive! How could I get rid of this precious keepsake my very own oldest brother sent me from such a far land! I still have this wonderful backpack--mended holes and all. Every time I see it, I can't help but think of memories I've had with Jayson. To prove it to you, I have taken a picture of it this very day! It's in practically mint condition! Thanks, Jayson!

No comments: