Reunion Time!

August 6th-9th

Be sure get your family assignments ready for the reunion. It's gonna be fun!

Movie Madness!

July 7, 2009

the TL

We have a fun little family tradition called a "T.L." which means "trade last." It means you trade compliments.

The catch is, it has to be something that someone else said. So this is how it works:

I tell you that I have a T.L. and then you have to tell me a compliment first.

(Remember it has to be something someone else said)

And you can't tell who originated the compliment.

Then I can tell you the compliment I heard.


1 comment:

jomymother said...

ok, what Mom was trying to say is...

We have a little family thing called a “TL”, which stands for “Trade Last”. This is how it works…

I have a complement for you that I heard from someone else. BUT… BUT… But there is a catch…

Before I can give you the complement… YOU… YOU must tell me a compliment about me that YOU heard from someone else… (no makin’ things up, YOU must have heard the compliment from a 3rd party)…

You see, I have a compliment for you BUT… I will only “Trade my compliment Last”… after you give me my compliment first.

See, it's all so very simple...

Love, Dad.