Reunion Time!

August 6th-9th

Be sure get your family assignments ready for the reunion. It's gonna be fun!

Movie Madness!

July 7, 2009

Murdock Family Initiation?

Right after Chris and I were married, we went with Jannie and Charity and Summer (I think that's who we went with) to one of Chris' friends house to sing. On the way back, Chris sat between Jannie and I in the back seat. When we got back to Mom and Dad's house I hopped out of the car on my side and Jannie climbed out on her side, but Chris was fiddling with something in the car still. I went around to the side where Jannie had been sitting and Chris was still leaning into the car with his backside kind of sticking out there, so I gave it a little slap. He suddenly stopped what he was doing and said kind of tentatively, "What are you doing?" To which I replied, "I'm your wife, I can do that." Then Chris turned around and looked at me and started laughing and said, "I didn't see you come around, so I thought you were Jannie." Before he found out it was me, he was baffled at why Jannie would do that--was it some kind of initiation into the Murdock family or something? We had a good laugh over that one.

1 comment:

TaratheFirst said...

When you first told me this story, you said it was the new "Murdock Hello". I think it is a hilarious initiation.