Reunion Time!

August 6th-9th

Be sure get your family assignments ready for the reunion. It's gonna be fun!

Movie Madness!

October 11, 2007

Aaron and Ice - by Charity

One hot summer afternoon, I was getting myself a nice cup of icewater. Naturally, I emptied the tray. As I was going to fillthe tray back up with extra cold water, Aaron told me, "Did youknow that hot water freezes faster than cold?" I had neverheard of such a thing. It contradicted my common sense, but asI was into trusting older siblings at the time, I turned thewater as hot as it would go--filling the ice tray with steaminghot water. After a while, I went to the freezer to see theseintensly fast freezing ice cubes, and found that they didn'tlook any different than when I had put them in. Hmmm... Iwonder if he took advantage of my innocent and eagerobedience...Maybe?...

No comments: