Reunion Time!

August 6th-9th

Be sure get your family assignments ready for the reunion. It's gonna be fun!

Movie Madness!

October 11, 2007

Mom and the Neighbor's Dog - by Aaron

One story I remember about mom is when we'd just moved into the Decatur home. At the time, it was just a new built home and there was no fence between us and the Kunde's house. Jayson and I were throwing something, most likely dad's nicer screwdrivers trying to get them to land point down in the dirt (kids, get your parents permission before you throw your dad's tools...or Uncle Aaron's tools). I don't recall who threw it, but the screwdriver landed in the Kunde yard and Jayson ran after it. They had a dalmatian dog, I think it was named Allah that was tied with a rope to the back porch. I guess Jayson intruded on her territory, so she broke the rope and attacked him. The next thing I saw is mom charging out of the house with her new broom toward the dog brandishing it like a lightsaber (Luke Skywalker would have been proud!). So I have this vision of courage about mom taking on the world with her broom.

1 comment:

The Tiff-girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.