Reunion Time!

August 6th-9th

Be sure get your family assignments ready for the reunion. It's gonna be fun!

Movie Madness!

October 13, 2007

Another Aaron & Ice- by Sundee

Wouldn't you know it? Aaron pulled that line on me too! Thinking that hot water froze faster than cold, I filled up Benji's water dish one cold winter evening with piping hot water, just to see... The dog sniffed the steaming bowl and looked up at me incredulously. From then on it always seemed that Benji was just a little wary when I filled his water dish.

2 comments:

Jannie said...

Actually, he got me on that too. I called him on it once and he denied it - Another Denial!!! He said "I told you it froze at a faster RATE." I don't know about you or Bean, but I never heard the RATE part.

Unknown said...

Lies! Lies! Lies! Vicious lies!