Reunion Time!

August 6th-9th

Be sure get your family assignments ready for the reunion. It's gonna be fun!

Movie Madness!

October 21, 2007

Summer's high school fling - by Jayson on Tara's account :)

Ok Igot one for you.................I was staying up late one night to make sure Summer was going to make it home on time from her date. heheheh...! Being the dutiful Big Brother I was watching in place of Dad so he wouldn't worry. Well, 10 minutes to midnight Summer and her date stroll up to the door(mind you it's winter in taylorsville and there's snow on the porch....how Romantic! :) ) So I peek through the curtain {HA, they don't see me!} and notice them talking for a minute and then they embreaced in a big hug and planted a big wet one ON THE LIPS! It was too good!!!! I whipped the door open and sang out KISS alittle longerrrrr......... I still chuckle about that one:)

2 comments:

Jannie said...

Oooooooo Baby!! Bowm-chica-bowm-bow!

Summer said...

Part ninja, part compoop really fits Jayson here more than Aaron...