Reunion Time!

August 6th-9th

Be sure get your family assignments ready for the reunion. It's gonna be fun!

Movie Madness!

October 11, 2007

Dad's Poem - From Sundee

I found a poem Dad wrote to all the kids at the turn of the century (Y2K). I wasn't sure if you wanted to include it in your book, but I'm pretty sure no one else kept their copy. Mine is really old and yucky, so I will be tossing it as soon as I get it in digital format. The poem came attached to a clock for each of the kids. (maybe it was a Christmas present)


Ring out the Old
Bring in the New...
by Ed Murdock

A season to remember
The old is passing on
The future is soon upon us
A hundred years have gone.

So spend your lives so wisely
You can't call back the past
Look forward to this millennium
It evaporates so fast.

You must make an accounting
Your life in review
So ring out the Old with gladness
And bring in a Great New You.

Love Mom & Dad...

No comments: