Reunion Time!

August 6th-9th

Be sure get your family assignments ready for the reunion. It's gonna be fun!

Movie Madness!

October 11, 2007

Mom - Summer's Memories

Some cool things that Mom taught me (that I didn't realize were so useful until I met so many other girls who weren't taught how to do these things!): how to sew, and how to sew cute things with bargain fabric, how to adjust a pattern, how to find a bargain, how to tie a bow, how to wrap a present, how to cut hair, how to coordinate colors, how to visualize, how to maintain an house, how to take care of your skin, how to get a boy's attention, how to match outfits, how to present things, including myself, how to do little girl's hair, how to magnify your calling, how to be resourceful and use what you have, how to get creative to cover mistakes--which sometimes turn out better than the original... the list goes on. But these were things I thought everyone would know how to do, because I and all my sisters knew how. I am still amazed at how much I know that so many other peers don't know. Thanks, Mom. Love, Summer

No comments: