Reunion Time!

August 6th-9th

Be sure get your family assignments ready for the reunion. It's gonna be fun!

Movie Madness!

October 11, 2007

"I know ALL about fairies." - by Sundee

On a hot, summer day, when it was too hot to play outside, a few of my siblings and I were watching Disney's Peter Pan. My six-year-old eyes were watching very intently and I caught something I was sure NO ONE had EVER seen before. Excitedly, I jumped up and looked for a credible audience.

Dad had just gone into the kitchen! Dad is always a willing listener! I ran to Dad to share my discovery.

"Dad! Did you know that when pixies and fairies save someone, they always close their eyes?!"

Dad, very happily answered "Oh, they do? Well that's amazing!" Then he took a huge bite of his peanut butter slab.

Felling very good about myself, I replied "Yep, I know! I know all about fairies." Dad, with his mouth glued shut with peanut butter nodded empatically in agreement. I then trotted off to finish watching the movie, confident that Dad believed in me.

The End.

3 comments:

TaratheFirst said...

you know Sundee, this sounds a little bit like one of your girls....Oh lets see Georgia!

Sundee said...

My girls learn from the best. *Or* The phrase "I hope your kids are exactly like you" comes to mind.

Jannie said...

Oh dear. I'm in for a very long-winded household...probably focused on eating peanuts....